Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sitting and Standing

Afton is officially a sitting girl! She hardly ever falls over anymore except when she is mad about being on the floor by herself and does it on purpose, which I don't count.

Here she is playing with dad after work...

and by that I mean she is playing and dad is sleeping because he is tired from his long 10 hour workday in the sun.

She is also starting to experiment with standing. Her legs have always been strong so she doesn't really have any problems if she has something sturdy to lean on...

Such as Aunt Katie's legs...



Here's to another few months of sitting and hopefully she will wait to crawl for a little while. I am enjoying the peaceful playing and not really looking forward to baby proofing quite yet.

2 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful and I love her so much! Her hair is getting longer! I am so proud she can sit and stand! Way to go Afton! This age through about 18 months is my favorite! And I too love your neighborhood, its the best in Modesto! I always tell Chase we need to live somewhere with lots of old trees that line the streets

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big Afton is, and that I haven't even seen her yet! She is adorable. Miss you Clairrr...

    ReplyDelete