Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Kissing

Is it just me or could you kiss your baby a hundred times and day and still want to do it a hundred more? I kid you not I really think that I do kiss Afton a hundred times a day, not exaggerating at all.
How could I not want to kiss those pudgy little cheeks and that little button nose. Don't even get me started about her cute little baby bum! I don't kiss it but I do plenty of squeezing in between the changing table and the bathtub. I also like to exclaim "Naked Baby" about 10 times in a high pitched yell. Afton thinks that's pretty funny.

A little narrative for your reading pleasure:
(top left): Okay, mom once kiss is fine.
(Top middle): Seriously mom enough with the kissing.
(Top right): Okay, one more kiss.
(Bottom): Finally she stopped kissing me and I can breathe. *Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment