Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 7 thoughts and Menu

Day 7(Sat 21st):

Weight: 189.8

Fresh squeezed orange juice

Handful pineapple

Fruit Smoothie

Lunch(12:30 pm):

Raw Salad: Arugula and Kale, Radishes, Carrots, Cucumber, Zucchini, Squash, Tomatoes, Red Onions, Walnuts, Goat Cheese w/ Caesar dressing

Chips, Salsa and Guacamole

Snack(4 pm): Cherries

Dinner(6 pm):

Whole Wheat Pasta w/ Seeds of Time Pasta sauce and sautéed veggies (Zucchini, Squash, Onions, Mushrooms, Celery and Tomatoes)

Raw side salad same as lunch

½ sprouted grain bagel w/ organic butter

Desert: Coconut Bliss Dark Chocolate Ice Cream

I am starting to really like salads for lunch and find that they fill me up. Plus chips and salsa and guacamole make me feel like I am indulging even though I’m not.

Oh and can I say again that Coconut Bliss Ice Cream is the best thing since sliced bread?

No comments:

Post a Comment