Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 2 menu and thoughts

Day 2(Monday 16th):

Weight: 194

Breakfast:

Glass of Orange Juice

2 Peaches

Fruit Smoothie: fresh orange juice, ice, fresh strawberries, frozen peaches, mango and pineapple

Lunch:

Ambrosia Salad- Romaine and Arugala, yellow bell pepper, beet, zuchini, carrot, olives, sunflower seeds, walnuts, goat cheese w/ liquid gold salad dressing

Hearty Vegtable Stew: Mushrooms, Eggplant, Zuchinni, Carrots, Celery, Tomatos

Sprouted grain bagel and organic Butter

Dinner:

Gazpacho

Quesadilla: 2 Sprouted Grain tortilla’s, Raw goat cheese, avocado, tomato, red onion

½ dark chocolate bar

I have found out I love dark chocolate now. When you suddenly can’t have milk chocolate you make do with dark and you start to like it. Us chocolate addicts must get it some way. I love these quesadilla’s. Goat cheese, another pleasant surprise. Didn’t know if I would like it at first but it has grown on me and now I much prefer it over any other cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment