Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 1 menu and thoughts

Day 1(Sunday 15th):

Weight: 195

Breakfast:

½ Pear

Handful Strawberries

Handful Cherries

One Banana

Lunch(1:30 pm):

Two pieces sprouted grain bread

With mashed avocado and fresh tomatoes w/ garlic powder, salt and pepper

Snack(4:30 pm):

Bowl of Watermelon

Dinner(5:30 pm):

Ambrosia Salad- Romaine and Arugala, yellow bell pepper, beet, zuchini, carrot, olives, sunflower seeds, walnuts, goat cheese w/ liquid gold salad dressing

Hearty Vegtable Stew: Mushrooms, Eggplant, Zuchinni, Carrots, Celery, Tomatos

Sprouted grain bagel and organic Butter

Snack(9:00 pm): Strawberries and ½ a dark chocolate bar

I liked the stew more than I thought I would although I put Eggplant in it and I have come to find out I HATE eggplant, at least in stew. Perhaps I will give it another try someday… I am also pleasantly surprised by how much I like the sprouted grain bread and bagels. They are still soft and moist and I don’t at feel like I am eating sprouted anything. And the Liquid Gold dressing was another pleasant surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment