Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 3 menu and thoughts

Day 3(Tuesday 17th):

Weight: 192.5

Breakfast:

½ Grapefruit

Handful of Strawberries

¼ Pineapple

I also tried making the Green Lemonade that Natalie raves about: NOT GOOD. I put ginger which was optional and I think that ruined it. I think I need to start out with some less dramatic vegetable juice first and work my way up.

Lunch(1 pm):

Salad of baby arugala, carrots, red onions, zuchinni, yellow bell pepper and liquid gold

3 egg omelet with mushrooms, onions, zuchinni, red bell pepper, fresh basil and cherry tomatoes

Dinner(6 pm):

Salmon w/ roasted veggies: Broccoli, Zuchinni, Carrots, Red Bell Pepper and Asparagus

Snack(9:00 pm):

Handful of Strawberries and cherries

The omelet was probably the best I have ever had (my mom agreed). I am constantly amazed at how full I am with eating so much less than I am used to. Plus vegetables never seemed very filling to me before but now they are. And I am always full in a good satisfied way, not a “I ate too much way.” The salmon was also very good, but I love salmon so it is hard to go wrong there.

No comments:

Post a Comment