Friday, May 20, 2011

Dasy 5 thoughts and menu

Day 5(Thur. 19th):

Weight: 191.2- Lost 2 pounds from yesterday!

Breakfast:

9:30 am- Fruit Smoothie: fresh orange juice, ice, frozen strawberries, frozen peaches, mango and pineapple

1 Banana

Lunch 1 pm:

Chopped Salad: Romaine and Arugula w/ zuchinni, carrots, red onions, roma tomatoes, red peppers, fresh corn w/ raw Caesar dressing

½ Apple Pie Lara Bar, raw almonds and dark chocolate

Snack 5:30 pm: Pineapple

Dinner: Curry Lentil Soup, ½ sprouted grain bagel, chips, salsa and fresh guacamole

Dessert: Coconut Bliss Dark Chocolate Ice Cream

Can I just say that this ice cream is heaven sent and is probably what will keep me going on this diet for a long while to come. LOVE IT. I don’t love that it was $6.50 for a little container at Raley’s, but that I can get over.

Snack (9 pm): Bowl of watermelon

I am usually hungry (or at least I think I am) around 9 so I usually have some fruit. But tomorrow I will try not to do that because I just don’t think I should. Then I go to bed feeling full, even though it was just fruit and I don’t like doing that. I actually don’t think I am hungry, I just think I’m hungry, I think my stomach is just emptying it’s contents and so I think I am full. But not really.

Unfortunately the soup I made was gross. Turns out I am not a fan of Lentil’s, at least in soup. I will not totally write them off yet. But that was the first meal that I haven’t been a fan of yet so that’s pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment