Friday, May 13, 2011

A hard working, Arabian Nights, Bumbo playing, cute kind of kid

These are just a few of the things that Afton does on your average day:

1) Works with Mom: Afton comes to work with me once a week and does amazingly well in the car... but sometimes she needs a break. So I get her out of her car seat and lay her on the seat next to me and we play for a few minutes. She is always very excited to be out of her car seat, as you can tell from the below pictures...
2) Plays with dad. This particular playing session included some diaper time and transforming into an Arabian...yep, Chad is silly and he is turning his daughter into a ham already.
3) She plays in her bumbo and is very talented with her chain. She can hook it on her foot all by herself. It's the getting it off she has a problem with ;-)
4) And lastly she sits and looks pretty. Can I just say one more time how beautiful my daughter is? I am one proud mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment