Sunday, June 12, 2011

Life in the fast lane

Afton's newest adventure has been the "walker." She LOVES it. We were able to borrow one from my aunt. I always hate to buy expensive baby items especially if Afton is going to use them once and decide she isn't a fan, like with the swing we borrow from my sister-in-law. But this item will definitely be one to invest in.
Of course Oliver is never far away when I get the camera out.
Afton loves to have her toys in front of her. Oh wait nevermind. I love to put them in front of her and she loves to throw them and then get mad when she runs out of toys to throw. Repeat that 10 times and that's my day. (Kidding. This only happens about 50% of the time she is in her walker.)
Her little feet just barely reach the ground. But she can walk herself around a little bit... on accident of course.
This is Love.
And this is a double chin my friends.
That's all.

1 comment:

  1. she is adorable! if you ever make it down to orange county this summer, let me know... we should definitely do something! :)

    ReplyDelete