Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Herbs Galore

If you hadn't noticed all the good recipes have fresh herbs in them.
And another thing to note: Fresh herbs are EXPENSIVE in the grocery store...
So when I found a produce stand that lets you cut your own herbs straight from their herb garden AND you only have to pay a dollar for a huge bag I was ecstatic!

Lavender

Cilantro (Which has been a staple in my fridge lately)

Rosemary

Oregano(Top left) and Thyme

The Loot (all for a $1)- In addition to the herbs pictured above I also got two different kinds of Sage (who knew there was purple sage?) and two different kinds of mint (Spearmint and peppermint). Oh and same Basil too...

Now I just need to find the perfect recipe for each herb and I will fee like an accomplished woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment