Monday, June 1, 2009

Brunch with the Alkires

During our trip to California to Emily's wedding we also were able to spend some time with my family. Sunday morning we had my family over for brunch at my dad's house. Micki (my stepmom) and I spent the morning making a bunch of yummy food. It turned out so well. I wish had taken a picture of our spread because it looked pretty good if I do say so myself. Pretty much everyone came. I didn't get pictures of everyone, like usual I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I should have. But my Uncle Dave came. He is technically not blood, but has been my dad's best friend since high school so we consider him our Uncle. My two aunt's came as well. My Aunt Debbie and her husband Ken and then her son Travis and his girlfriend. My aunt Sue came as well with her son Ryan and wife Kristi and little girl Gracie. My cousin Julie (Sue's daughter) and her husband Matt and son Nicholas also came. My great Aunt Donna and her grandaughter came too. Oh and brother Cody and girlfriend Ariana were also there. Sorry that was long but I want to remember it all later. Here are a few pics from the event.

This is my Aunt Debbie, Micki and me.

Here are Cody and Ariana.

Here are all the cousins. I posted both the pics because they are funny. The guys in the back started the "I have to fold my arms to look like a strong man thing." Everyone is doing it in the 2nd picture.
Gracie wasn't too happy to pose for a 2nd picture as you can see.

And last here are my cousin Julie and her son Nicholas.

I love my family and it is always a party when we get together. It had been almost a year since I had seen any of them so it was nice to visit.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you had such a great time in Cal.

    I had a childhood friend named Ariana.

    ReplyDelete