Saturday, June 13, 2009

Do we live in Seatle?

Well I thought I lived in Utah...but after two weeks of it raining off and on i'm not sure anymore. I really think that I moved to Seattle and didn't know it. I mean I can understand the nonstop rain there, but here? No thank you. I love the thunderstorms but I can sure do without the rain. I hate having to carry an umbrella and get soaked if I don't. But we do live in a desert and so I am sure the rain is very needed so I will try to stop complaining.
So this morning was great! I got to sleep in with Chad and then go to Pilates and then come home and fix wafles! Now Chad and I are relaxing, something I have not gotten to do very much this week. It's nice.


Oh and I forget to blog about seeing Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian. It was sooo good. I laughed my head of the whole time. Ben Stiller was funny as usual, but the rest of the cast was good too. Amy Adams was brilliant as Amelia Earhart! Amelia Earhart was a breath of fresh air. She was just such a positive person and had so much ambition. I found myself wanting to meet her! Too bad she's been dead for a while and we don't really have museums that come alive at night. And Hank Azaria was awesome as Kahmunrah. His parts were the funniest. I was crying from laughter. So go see it becuase it is a really good whoesome family film! I know it sounds cheesy but it is!

2 comments:

  1. I just love reading your blog! I love it when you blog about movies, books, things that annoy you, etc. You always make me laugh! And you are a whitty writer. You kinda remind me of that blog The Nie Nie Dialouges I read. You would like it, you should read it too. And I totally agree about the weather! Enough already! I am glad you blogged about the movie because I had second thoughts about seeing it but now i want to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That movie was really good. We watched it last night. =D

    ReplyDelete