Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm so addicted to....

...Sonic shakes. Yeah the strawberry ones are especially good. Sonic's food is ok. Not great, just ok. But their shakes...well that is a whole different story. Let me just say that if you want a good shake, you need to try Sonic's. They are awesome and inexpensive. The only drawback, they spill the shake all over the cup and then don't wipe it off very good! This especially makes Chad angry and we have had a few Sonic employees that were probably a little afraid to give us our shakes because we told them throught the loud speaker to PLEASE WIPE OFF OUR SHAKES. But when we told them, they did it, so I guess it doesn't hurt to just tell people what you want. After all, you are paying for it. So, lesson learned, Sonic Shakes= good. Try em.

On another note, there has been something bothering me that I have been meaning to blog about. Maybe its just me that this bothers, I don't know. I guess I will find out. Who is Lady GaGa and why do people like her or her songs? She is the most annoylingly weird person!! I have seen her perform a couple time on Dancing with the Stars and American Idol (I think, correct me if I'm wrong about that one) and she is just weird. It's not entertaining becuase she is a good perform but rather it is entertaining because you are sitting there watching thinking, 'what is this lady doing?' No pun intended. But the name, also weird. Is she from England? You can't just put Lady in front of your name because you want to. So I know it took her a long time to be "discovered" and I think I know why: she SUCKS! Her songs might have a catch to them but after about the 100th time hearing them on the radio I want to rip off my ears! Her newest song, "Love Game" really annoys me. So when I hear a rapper on the radio talking about gross things I am not surprised. They don't try to hide the fact that they are talking about sex in their songs. They say it how it is. I might not agree with it, but at least I know what I hear and can turn it if I want to. But oh Lady GaGa, is a whole other story. She has to try to hide what she is talking about and use terms like Disco Stick, huh and love game. Ok so I really hope most of you get what she is talking about when she says Disco Stick...maybe my mind is in the gutter but it seems pretty obvious to me. When she uses Huh I could see someone missing the real meaning. Here is her exact wording.... "I can see you staring from across the block, with a smile on your face and a hand on your huh!" Seriously? Is this woman mental? I don't understand why you write a song about a love game and try to disguise what it is really about? It's about sex Lady GaGa. You aren't fooling anyone. Sorry to break it to you. I hate that song and I dislike Lady GaGa more. Ok enough about that, just something I needed to get off my chest.
She is crazy... just look at the pictures...


Thirdly, I don't know how many of you are watching the Bachelorette, but I am. I will admit it. I love this show. Yeah I know a lot of it probably isn't real but it's entertaining. I just want to say that I really don't like Wes and Jillian is stupid for keeping him around. I mean give me a break. I also almost started crying when Jillian didn't give Michael a rose and he got all emotional at the end. He is a nice guy. Too bad Jillian dumped him.

Jillian:

Michael
Stupid Wes:

Ok well that is enough about music and reality TV. I honestly do have more of a life than those two things I promise.

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha! I was laughing really hard about Lady Gaga. I liked her new song the first time I heard it, then I listened to the words and realized how sick it is! So I don't really care for it either. "Disco Stick" is pretty obvious! Your pots turned out great! My pot would have been so cool! Oh well. You will get over it, you have so many other cool ones you made anyway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your rant on Lady Gaga! Too funny!! LOL!! She is strange.

    ReplyDelete