Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Random thoughts...

First, I was watching So You Think You Can Dance tonight and it was really awesome. There was a samba at the end that was amazing! So you should really watch this season. The only downfall to that show is the stupid woman judge! She give women a bad name. All she does is scream in a really high pitch. I want to strangle her as do the other judges, contestants, audience members and others watching the show I am sure. I usually just mute it for about 5 minutes until she is done screaming after each dance. It's not so bad if I do that.

Second, I am trying to study but I can't stop listening to the Black Eyed Peas new song "Boom Boom Pow." It is so catchy and has a really awesome beat. Makes you wanna dance. Hence, studying + Boom Boom Pow = getting nothing done. I am nervous about my Mass comm law test in the morning wish me luck.

Thirdly, I made a really good lemon butter cream sauce to go over the salmon and risotto we had for dinner. I know fancy. It was good and so simple. It was also my first time cooking with wine. I have been kinda afraid to until today. It only had a tablespoon so I didn't feel to bad.

That's all right now. Just some things I was thinking about and thought I would share. I don't ever do posts about what I am thinking about and I want to start more often.

3 comments:

  1. I know what judge you are talking about. I haven't seen this season but I know who she is. Her screaming always annoyed me too.

    I haven't heard the new Black Eyed Pea song. I am out of the loop on music.

    I bet the dinner turned out great for you two. I don't like fish so I wouldn't have eaten any of it. But way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that judge is very annoying and I love when they make fun of her on The Soup. I hope you did good on your test. I am sure you did because you are really smart. And good job on your butter lemon cream sauce! Don't feel bad about cooking with wine! Who cares if you put half the bottle in.. it cooks out anyway. Way to go! Are you really leaving me in less than two months??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude..i want the recipe...sounds delish:) love the posts like this...rants they are the best:) lets go workout girl!! sereously when can you go?

    ReplyDelete