Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Beautiful Day

Its a lovely winter morning here in Modesto, CA. I slept in till 7:20 ( That's me...I like to sleep till the latest possible time without being late for work of course). When I went outside it was a beautiful day. You know sun shining, not a cloud in the sky, birds chirping kind of morning. It is currently around 50-55 degrees. I love it. December 23rd=55 degrees? Only in California. Sorry Utah, I don't miss you making me freeze my butt off (Okay well sometimes I miss it a little, but not this morning!).
I'm just happy this morning, even though I am at work right now. I have my carmel apple cider from Starbucks that a nice coworker bought me on his way to work. Also tomorrow is only a half day. Plus I will probably get my check early today. So what could be better really? I can't think of anything can you?

2 comments: