Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Beading adventures...

So I posted a little while ago about the watch I made. I really loved it so I kept going and bought a bunch of beading stuff. My sister-in-law and mother-in-law have taught me how to do a lot and then I just picked up on some stuff too. I have been making earing for Christmas presents.
A wrap around bracelet I made...I guess you could also use it as a neclace.

This is something I just finished last night. It's kind of a charm bracelet. I love how it turned out. It was really pretty easy too.

So of course I like the things I make but I want other opinions too. What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. love, love, love!!! very cute. you definatly have a knack for it :)
    shauni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you are so talented at jewlery making! My favorite is the second earring pic and the charm bracelet! I LOVE your hair dark! You look smokin! Your new shoes are super cute too. I always forget about Payless, I need to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that charm bracelet... so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job girlie,so cute!! ivins misses you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful! I would totally love it if one of my friends made me that for Christmas! :D

    CUTE blog!

    ReplyDelete