Sunday, April 24, 2011

A book for Nichole

I've been working on a little care package for my sister and her two kids for the last few weeks.
And this is what I came up with:
Interchangeable headbands for Brielle:
PJ's and homemade shoes for Beckham:
And a book for Nichole's birthday...




Chad's cousin made a book like this for her sister and I loved it so much I took a stab at it myself.
It turned out a lot better than I thought it would and took a lot longer than I thought it would.
But I am so proud of it I had to share!
I dearly miss my sister. It is hard living so far away from each other and since I couldn't be with her on her birthday I wanted to give her something that would let her know just how much I love her!
I love you Nichole. You are the best older sister I could have asked for...I could go on and on but the book pretty much sums it up.
Love you and miss you every day.

Oh and remember that time...

4 comments:

  1. I love you too, so much! I am so lucky to have you in my life! And yes I do remember that time...!! I am surprised its not in the book! Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm boo hooing as I read this post. I am so happy that my girls have become such wonderful, loving women.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cute Clair! that's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I would die if my sister gave me a book like that!! What a cute, thoughtful gift! I think you scored on letting her know you love her! I am close to my sister too and she used to live in Washington. She lived there 10 years, so I know how you feel! You did a fabulous job on everything, very cute!!! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete