Sunday, April 24, 2011

A weekend of family

This weekend was loooooong....
Maybe because I had a sick husband and a cranky baby...or wait was it a cranky husband and a sick baby?
Sinus infections and teething= Cranky husband and baby! And I only mean that with love Chad)
But even when we are sick and cranky we still manage to have fun!

Afton wearing dad's hat...
Afton and dad being silly...as usual.
Chevy's for my dad's 58th birthday.
Cody & Uncle Dave
Micki & the Birthday boy with his birthday sombrero
Afton & Aunt Debbie
Everyone: We are dysfunctional when it comes to taking pictures.
I just can't get over the sombrero. It's worth going to Chevy's just for that.

And Afton's first Easter:

Cody & Ariana playing Wii.
Don't know what this face was for:
It didn't turn out to be the perfect Easter that I imagined due to a failed attempt at making Afton's Easter dress and no church due to sickness but that's ok. Being with family and having fun made up for the failed parts. And I am determined to make the dress if it kills me!

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I miss Aunt Debbie! OUr Easter was not the picture perfect either, but oh well :) Afton is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby's first Easter! How cute!! I love all the firsts! Glad you have been able to have fun with family! Afton is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete