Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Monterey in March

Chad's Aunt, Uncle and cousins drove down from Idaho a few weeks ago to visit.
We had a FULL house. There were 14 people sleeping in the house and 16-17 hanging around.
It was crazy but fun.
(John, Molly and Diane)
(Diane, Shauni, Michelle and Emily)
(Becka and Dalton)

We drove to Monterey for a few days while they were here.
(Second cousins?....I think...)
Chad hijacked the camera like he usually does at least once a trip to take a silly picture....

This wasn't in Monterey but I was laughing so hard when I took this on my phone because it reminded me so much of the above picture. Like father like daughter?
Mommy and Afton looking at fish at
Chad and I outside the aquarium on one of the only sunny days we had.

Posing for a quick family pic at the tide pools.
Later that night on the beach...
Monterey is always one of our favorite places to go. Always beautiful and so much to do!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! We had so much fun. If you get a chance you should email me those pics :) higleybs@gmail.com
    thanks!
    shauni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! She holds her head up so good! She is seriously so precious, I can't get over it! Love the pic of her and Chad with their hands up by their face. They look identical

    ReplyDelete