Thursday, October 29, 2009

Witches & Watches

My mother-in-law is very crafty and so I wanted to learn her crafty ways. She cut out a bunch of wood to do different projects and asked me and my two sister-in-laws if we wanted to make this witch with her.
It turned out really good and was a lot easier than it looks. I did a lot by myself and then I got so busy with moving that Michelle finished it for me. Thanks!
Don't you like the buck tooth and wart on the nose?
The second craft item of late is a watch. Chad's sister Jill bought these watch kits for us and then I went out and picked out the beads. They were really simple to make and are neat because you can make multiple bands and change them out.



Oh and Oliver says hi...


1 comment:

  1. Way cute witch sign. Good job!

    I love the watch! Totally cute!

    And of course cute little Oliver!

    ReplyDelete