Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Nothing could ruin my dad...

Really...this is how I feel. Like 10 people jumping continuously up and down and then campturing their jumps on photos. That's how happy I am. Look at those faces...don't they just look...happy. Well if you could see mine right now that's how it would look. Why are you so happy you ask? Well Chad just secured a temporary job with his dad. When we first moved here Chad was working for my Uncle at the same company I am working at but for many reasons too numerous to list it just didn't work out. So he has been without a job for a week. This morning his dad called him and told him he has finally convinced his boss to let Chad work for a couple weeks. Tony (Chad's dad) works for J Garcia construction. They do a lot of work on military bases, etc. so his employees are all paid prevailing wage. What does that mean? It means that Chad will be making $30 something dollare an hour for the next week and we can pay off all our debt! (ok maybe not all but most) It's basically the answer to our prayers. It also means we get to move on our own sooner than planned!!! We are just so so happy.

Chad and I are always looked out for. Not only do we have awesome families who constantly helo us in any way they can, but we also have a loving Heavenly Father who we attribute all the miracles in our lives to. Life is so difficult sometimes but we just never know when a miracle will happen and will change everything for the better. If you often sruggle financially (like we do) or spiritually or physically, don't give up. Heavenly Father will always be there for you to help you in any struggle.

I know for sure that because we pay our tithing we have been very blessed. We may not be millionaires and we may not always have all the money we want but we never go without. I feel so blessed to live in America in this day and age and have all the freedoms and opportunities I have. I also feel blessed to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I love life!

2 comments:

  1. That is so great! I am so happy for you! The Lord always looks out for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post. I am so happy for you guys. Go Chad!

    Thanks for your sweet thoughts on Heavenly Father. And you are right we may not have ever have the money we want but we will never go without!

    ReplyDelete