Monday, October 5, 2009

Temple Night

On Friday Chad and I went to the temple with our families. My mom and stepdad came and so did Chad's parents and his sister and her husband Bobby. It was a really nice trip. Chad and I are still getting used to having to actually travel to the temple. It is now and hour and a half drive instead of a 10 minute drive like it was in Utah. But it actually makes it more fun. It also helps us to plan ahead and set a date so that we don't keep rescheduling our temple night like we have done in the past. The Oakland temple is just beautiful and it is always a wonderful experience to go back to the place we were married. It was a long night because we went out to dinner afterwards but it was well worth it. Here are a few picture from the night...


And these are just two picture I took of Ariana and Oliver playing in my mom's back yard on Sunday while my mom gave me a sewing lesson.





3 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog. It's always so fun and interesting! I'm a friend of Emily's, I took her wedding photos. Take care! Continue blogging!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics CLair. I'm glad you had your camera. It's so great to remember special days like these with great pictures. And I agree with Emily's wedding photographer, your blog is fun and interesting.
    MOm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, for the temple trip. You are right about temples in Utah being 10 minutes away. We kind of take it for granted.

    Love the pictures of your sister and your little Oliver.

    ReplyDelete