Thursday, November 5, 2009

Getting back to normal

We are settling nicely into our new apartment. We absolutely love it! We have almost everything put away now so I figured I would post pictures of each room as we get them organized and get everything hung, etc. We pretty much have the living room done.
I'm including this becuase for some reason when I organize a house or clean I suddenly feel all domestic and want to bake bread and cookies and fix new meals for us. Or maybe I was just so excited to have our own place that I overcompensated a little. You know, organized our house in a week and also wanted to bake cookies and have people over for dinner, etc. Can you tell I am really happy to have our own place again?

And since I took this photo we actually put the black bookshelve on the opposite side of the living room and the Fish tank is now where the shelve used to be. I will post pics of the fish tank stand soon. The stand is almose done, just needs doors and Chad still has to do the canopy as well.

Other things are getting back to normal as well...like Chad and Oliver laying on the couch a lot more. In the last couple weeks we've had hardly any down time, but now we have a little more. How do Chad and Oliver choose to spend their time? Laying...ok sleeping...at least Oliver is sleeping...on our really comfy couches. Trying to keeop their eyes open...
Eyelids getting heavier.
Chad succeeded to stay awake...Oliver did not.
Like I said...Life is back to normal! And I for one couldn't be happier.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are back to normal in your very own, spacious apartment! There is nothing like having your own place, no matter how big or small. I am happy for you! It looks very homey and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels so good when you start settling into your new home. Good for you guys. I am so happy for you guys. I miss you guys. You will have to let us know if you come to town and if you have time.

    ReplyDelete