Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday is swell

Don't you get excited on Thursday night because you know the next day is Friday? (I also get excited on Thursday because of Survivor, Grey's Anatomy and Vampire Diaries...on not to mention the Office. Too much goodness in one night.) Anyways, back to Friday.
Oh yes Friday...how I love you. The sun was shinging this morning like it knew it was friday too. "It's Friday so I better make it warm and sunny."- The Sun. The birds knew it was Friday too. I could tell from their chirping that they were extra happy this morning.
My morning yogurt...that I usually eat because there's nothing easier than grabbing a yogurt out of the fridge on my way to work...even tasted better because it was Friday.
Oh and every person in my office was happier than nomal today. I'm attributing this not-so-normal happiness to it being Friday. I know I was more willing to smile and make small talk because it is Friday!
So I think you get my drift. Friday is a good day. Friday is swell. Yes, I said swell. And I know you agree with me. I would like to meet the person that doesn't think Friday is swell.

2 comments:

  1. I might be that one person that does not think Friday is swell. I only think it is swell if Chase has the weekend off like normal people! But when I did work I loved fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love Fridays even though I don't work. I look forward to having Kurt home with Ayla and I for 2 days. I love weekends. Wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete