Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to my man!

Chad turns 24 today! He is almost a quarter century old! Chad is such a wonderful husband and friend to me. He is loving and hardworking. Funny...ok silly. Did I mention he is silly? I think so. But I love him becuase of his silliness...it keeeps me grounded. I am so proud of the person he is and he only gets better with age (you know...like cheese...I don't want this to be so mushy so I must lighten the mood with jokes) But in all seriousness I just want Chad to know that he is the best husband I could have asked for! I want to wish him a very Happy Birthday! I hope you do too.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Chadwick!!!!!
    Luv ya!
    Bonne Belle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chadwick Von, how did you get to be so old! Wasn't it just yeasterday that you were running around saying "Bombell, Bombell, you smell?" Anyway have a great birthday! Luv ya tons Aunt Diane

    ReplyDelete