Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Boating

We are fortunate enough to have a dad that lets us take his boat out pretty much whenever we want. So we have taken it out the last two weekends. Lake trips are always fun but exhausting. Not to mention that I am always a little crispy and sore the next week. But we love it!
The first weekend we went with my brother, his friend Cole, and my Cousin Travis and his girlfriend Emily. It was nice to be with family for the day and get to see my cousin Travis.
I like Oliver's face in this...
Cody and Travis wakeboarding and kneeboarding side by side. Always entertaining.
Travis and Emily
Chad wakeboarding
Me Kneeboarding...I was thinking this would be better than kneeboarding but ended up making more sore. Go figure.
And our driver for the day.


We also took the boat out this last weekend with Chad's brother Jake, cousin Tyler and Co-worker and friend Jason.
Here is Jason and his friend.
Oliver sporting his new life jacket. Safety first. He is actually a good swimmer but just in case he ever decided to jump while the boat was going we figured it would come in handy.
And our driver for this trip. Chad does an awesome job taking care of the boat and I am always more relaxed when he is driving. I had to drive when he wanted to wakeboard and it isn't as easy as it looks. There is a lot to pay attention to.

Of course I didn't get a picture of Chad and I. I was a little pre-occupied making sure we didn't crash, etc.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had so much fun at the lake. Chad looks like a pro driving the boat! Oliver's life jacket is the funniest thing I have ever seen! He really is such a cute dog. I am glad the meeting of Oliver and Whiskers went well, maybe they will be like Milo and Otis one day! And yes it is hard to get anything accomplished when you are in the sickness phase of your pregnancy, don't feel bad! I am glad you are slowly coming out of it though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love boating! You guys are so lucky! I am glad you had a great time! I love the life vest for Oliver! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete