Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentines...maybe

So I am a really big loser and I didn't take any pictures of us on Valentines Day!! I always do that! Dang. So here is a pretend picture of us on V-Day. It is actually the day after but I am pretending it is the actual thing. Please don't burst my bubble and tell me otherwise. Let's just pretend.


So we went shopping on Valentines! Something we don't get to do very often because of our limited budget. Instead of buying each other a V-day gift we decided to get new clothes instead. We are very much alike in that we love new clothes!! So we went shopping, got some See's Candy and then went out to dinner at Red Lobster. Last year we were broke so it was fun to something this year. I know a lot of people think that Valentines Day is commercialized and overrated, and maybe it is. But I love it. It's a day to show your love for your significant other and enjoy time with each other. So normally I am not the type of person to post things I buy but I am just really excited because I found some really good deals! I got two ways awesome purses for $20. As in $10 each. yeah i know. I also got these really cute shoes.




Chad also got some new Nikes. He is wearing them at school right now so I couldn't get a picture but they are really nice. He also got this blue Volcom polo.


Yeah for Valentines Day! Hope everyone else's was good!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for a good Valentine's day!!

    I love the shoes. I think Soda makes cute shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes shopping is fun and im glad that we can use valentines day as an excuse to do it! im so bad i totalllly took advantage of beau in this way.

    ReplyDelete