Saturday, February 14, 2009

5 points for Chad

So its Valentines day...and its nice to be married because I actually have a Valentine for once. Chad and I have a three day weekend so this is just the first day of a wonderful weekend. We are excited to get to spend so much time together. Last night Chad "went out" to the ATM to get $20 bucks, or so he said. He actually went to get these...




I guess they were an early Valentine's day gift. So some might think flowers are overrated, I think I used to. But the times Chad has gotten me flowers always make me happy. It's just a nice
gesture I think. Flowers are beautiful and I think that when a husband buys flowers for his wife it should be because he thinks she is as beautiful as the flowers. Ok, sorry, didn't mean to get that cheesy. Anyways, my husband is wonderful and although we don't keep score I give him 5 points for the flowers. Love you babe.

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful flowers. I love to get flowers from Kurt. I am glad you got some.

    Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you mind if I linked your blog on a post?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out my blog. I gave you an award.

    ReplyDelete