Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Reason why...

we moved back to California...


Because if I wanted to I could be wearing flip flops and shorts right now. It is 70 degrees outside...oh and it's febuary! If we still lived in Utah we would probably be shivering our butts off and shoveling snow or something. But instead I am starting my tan early this year and soaking up some much needed rays after the long hard winter...okay maybe not as long and hard as Utah winters... anyways this is turning into a ramble so I will stop. Guess I just wanted to tell California thank you for brightening my day with the sunshine and warm weather. I know it won't last but it sure made my last few days better!

2 comments:

  1. alright. i'm jealous.

    luckily utah has been surprisingly sunny the past little while. but i know it's going to sneak up on me with a big snow storm or something, just when i let myself believe spring is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't had much snow this year. It is cold though. I shiver my buns off every day. I can't wait until summer.

    ReplyDelete