Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Maybe now

I really didn't want to see the new Alice in Wonderland movie.

I was never really a fan of Alice in Wonderland and I am definitely NOT a fan of Tim Burton. And I like Johhny Depp but sometimes he really freaks me out, especially when he plays his crazy weird rolls such as in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. He was just plain weird and creepy in that movie. So put those three things together and you have one crazy movie.

So I was determined not to see it...until...

Until I came across this song called "Follow me Down" by 3oh3 featuring Neon Hitch (whoever that is??) that will be in the movie. I LOVE it! It is sooo catchy and honestly makes me want to see the movie just to hear the song. I probably will still not see the movie but it does make me want to see it a hair more than before.

Sorry to the Tim Burton/Johhny Depp/Alice in Wonderland fans but I just don't see myself sitting through two hours of this movie...even with this awesome song.

3 comments:

  1. yeah... definitely waiting for the dollar movie for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying to see Alice in Wonderland, but I am afraid I won't find anyone around here to come with me:( Chase HATES Alice In Wonderland! You are lucky you had such a warm day on Tue. And I am glad you had such a good V-day with Chad. That is so sweet he remembers what shoes you were wearing!! And Did you read Dear John before you saw the movie? I want to go see it really bad! The ending in the book is not fairy tale either and it made me so sad, mostly for John.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Johhny Depp! He is one of my favorites. And I love Tim Burton! They are strange when they put a movie together but I love that. I want to see Alice in Wonderland. I also love that story. I will let you know if it was good or not. Then you won't have to see it.

    ReplyDelete