Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Olivers last few weeks

Olive is definitely a puppy. He likes to bit, chew, play, sleep and eat. Those are his five favorite activities. But we just have so much fun with him. We are really greatful to have so many other people in our house right now that can help us take care of him. It would be near to impossible otherwise. Chad and I both work during the days so either Michelle (chad's mom) or Chad's siblings will let him out of his cage to go to the bathroom or get some exercise. Needless to say he is always so happy to see me or Chad, whichever gets home first. He is a really active puppy. Some of his favorite things are:
Chewing: in his defense, our sheets were already pretty old and were starting to wear through in some parts, so I think they were ready to go anyways.

Chewing some more: A book my mother-in-law let me borrow. We didn't realize he was doing it until it was already too late. At least it didn't affect the words.


He really loves dryer sheets and always seems to find an endless supply under the couch.

And last but not least...Waterbottles: He just loves them. He will pick this over any of the toys we have bought him. Finally Michelle put his name on one so he would stop chewing on everyone's waterbottles. If you click on the picture you can see his name.



This is a dog classic...chasing his tail. It's pretty funny.


2 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie! I wish I could have seen him before you guys left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is so cute! He is lucky to have lots of people around him to love him so much! I am glad you have little Ollie:)Miss you. I have told B a few times now that you say Hi and you miss and love her. She just smiles, I am pretty sure she still knows your name

    ReplyDelete