Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Time Traveler's have wives


I really want to see this movie. I have been seeing previews of it for a while and it looks really good! I adore Rachael McAdams and I also really like Eric Bana too. It helps that they are both really good looking and great actors. It just seems like a really good storyline too...I think it was originally a book. Maybe I will go buy the book and read it first. It always seems to be better that way. I have and always will love Rachael since she did the Notebook. Its hard not to love her and her counterpart in that movie. It is a classic romance movie and will always be on my movie shelf. Maybe if I like this movie it will take the place next to the Notebook. Who know? Anyone else think this movie looks good?

1 comment:

  1. I loved her in the Notebook... one of my fave movies and actresses. i can't wait to see it either.

    Im sad you guys won't be at the wedding :( but i'm excited that you guys are moving back to cali... i know you've bben waiting :)
    shauni

    ReplyDelete