Friday, July 31, 2009

A new addition to the family

No...I'm not pregnant, don't get any ideas. But we did add somebody to our family and his name is Oliver, or Ollie for short. He is a minature dachshund and he is adorable! I had a dachshund when I was in Junior high and sadly he died when he was only a few years old so I have been wanting another ever since. They are awesome dogs.

This was him with some of his brothers. It was love at first sight!

On the car ride home. He didn't really like the car the first time but he settled on my lap after a little while.
His first time eating in his new home! We got a little carried away with all the fun dog stuff at Pet Smart but oh well. His first night was a little rough and he whined a lot in his kennel but he has been doing a lot better today so hopefully the 2nd night is better. I just want to say thanks to my wonderful husband for taking him out every few hours during the night to do his business. He let me sleep. I just love him.

We love Oliver and he can't wait to meet all of our friends and family!
!

5 comments:

  1. He is so cut i can't wait to see him and you guys to. LOVE YOU tones

    -Katie and family

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the cutest dogs i've ever seen... look at that face! puppies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so adorable! I can't wait to hold him today! I can't wait for Brielle to see him too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is adorable and I love his name. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete