Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I love A's

So normally I don't like to brag, but today I am going to because I am really proud! I am taking a class this summer called Mass Communication Law. It is known to be one of the hardest classes in the communication/journalism major. I got lucky and got a really good teacher. She is wonderful and you can tell that she really loves teaching. The other teachers I have heard are really bad and just give you tons of busy work and their tests are impossibly hard as well. Not to say my teacher is super easy on us, but I think she is just a better teacher and that reflects a lot on the students. So her exams are still pretty hard. There are a few multiple choice but the majority of the test is short answer and as essay portion. I did really well on the first test and got a 92. This was mainly because I did a group project on our first unit of info so my group and I knew the info like the back of our hand. But still I was excited i did so well on the first test. Plus we got an A on our group project which was worth 300 points (a substantial part of our grade and the equivalent to 3 tests!). So I took the second test a couple weeks ago and just got my grade back yesterday. I was not confident at all about this test and seriously thought I failed it. So imagine my surprise when I recieve it back with a 82 in bright red ink! Plus it was on a curve so it was a 82 out of 86. So another A! I wanted to cry I was so happy. Yay!! So I really don't like tooting my own horn but I just could not help it because I am so excited to be getting an A in the one of the hardest classes of my college life. And I am so happy also to know that I have less than 3 weeks until its all over. (I will be taking two online classes in the fall but I really don't count those!) So less than 3 weeks and I will be pretty much be a college grad. I won't actually walk the stage until next May but its only paper.

1 comment:

  1. Yahoo!!!! Way to go CLair! I am so doggone proud of you! Give me some of that brain power. Well, you deserve it. You have worked really hard. I'm counting down the 3 weeks.
    Love you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete