Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Crackers were my best friend...

So I am not really sure why but it seems when you are sick crackers taste so dang good! Maybe its because my taste buds went all out of whack when I was sick and the salt on the crackers was the only think I could really distinguish? Anyways I got sick last wednesday and really didn't start feeling better until Monday. My great husband waited on me and made me meals and moved the humidifier from living room to bedroom at night. He also made sure I kept taking my medicine...I like to forget things like that. He really made my sick week much easier. I like being sick much better now that I am married than when I was single. So I am happy to be feeling much better now. I didn't see the sunlight for a week and it was very depressing! I am just happy it is sunny out now! So I missed a week of work, am back at work today, and tomorrow I we will be leaving for California! Yay! I have seriously worked 2 days in 2 weeks. Thats a little sad. But Chad and I are very happy to be going to Emily's (Chad's sister) wedding. We will be flying into Oakland tomorrow and coming back on Sunday. It will be a short but fun trip.

1 comment:

  1. That is how long Ayla was sick. Crazy.

    I am glad you get to go to California. I excited to take you guys to the airport because I get to hang out with you guys for 10, 15 minutes! Yay! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete