Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter and Family time

This last week has been really fun because my mom and little sister Ariana have been here visiting. Here is a picture of Chad and Ariana outside our apartment. They were working on the Jeep....Chad's new favorite pastime.



We also had a wonderful Easter. We went to Orem to my Sister's brother-in-laws house. Sorry if that was confusing. Here is a picture of Chad and I. This is after we ate a wonderful Easter dinner.Brielle was very happy to say the least. She really liked being the center of attention. And it's hard not to love her because she is so cute!

I took this family picture of the cute little family. I actually got Brielle to smile!

We also got a family picture of us!

And all the girls in our family...


Brielle just loves grandma Budge. I thought this picture was just so adorable.

So Easter was a great time....It's always nice have family around us for the holidays.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad we got to be together for Easter and with all our cameras we got some great pics. You are a good sister, aunt and daughter.
    Can't wait to get out business going. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome your family got to be her for Easter. I am glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete