Thursday, April 16, 2009

Drive to the mountains

On the conference weekend Chad and I watched conference of course but we also took a drive up big cottonwood canyon(one of the cottonwood canyons, it might have been the small one). There are a few ski resorts up there and it was packed! There was also still a lot of snow. We took our Jeep for a drive with the top off and it was still a little chilly but it was a beautiful day. Anyways here are some pics from our drive.









It was such a beautiful day and I just love the snow...when it is in the mountains.

3 comments:

  1. Loved the pictures. That is one great thing about Utah...we have beautiful mountains!!! However, I am totally ready for spring. The mountains are also beautiful in the warm sunshine, but I think there is hope. Today when I opened the front door (about 5:30am) to get the newspaper I heard birds chirping. I love the sound of birds, and so I know that they are ready for spring too.
    Thanks for the sharing the pics.
    aunt linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What free spirits you guys are. you enjoy life to its fullest. I will always love these mountains as my first home. They are great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you always had that Jeep? Or is it your new vehicle?

    I love the pictures you took. They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete