Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bath time at the Bringhursts

Afton LOVES baths. If she is really fussy we can give her a bath and it's an instant calmer. (Very nice for parents that are tired of crying :-) I think she has her parents water polo genes and knows already that the water is her kind of place. Or she could just like being able to be naked in warm water without a big annoying diaper? Too bad babies can't talk...

She already knows when to close her eyes and the water in her face doesn't bother her at all.
Of course she has to have her hands by her face though....it's her signature pose.

And Chad likes to style her hair into a faux hawk... I insist this is a boy's hair style, but he does it anyways.

"Now I'm ready for bed! Goodnight everyone! (I promised my mom I would go to bed before 1 am tonight so I gotta run!)

5 comments:

  1. SHE IS SO CUTE! I need to see her again soon!! She already looks bigger

    ReplyDelete
  2. chad, just throw a curl in the faux hawk, then it'll be girlie. Love ya cuz! She is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought that same bath tub for Beckham! Ha ha. It works well. I am glad she loves her bath, so did Brielle. And what is it with hands by the face? Both Brielle and Beckham were/are the same way too! I cannot how much she is changing and looking more like a person everyday! She is so adorable, I cant wait to meet her! And for her and Beckham to meet!

    ReplyDelete