Friday, March 27, 2009

Weekend with the Girls

So this last weekend I was able to get together with a big group of my girlfriends. We have all worked at Cafe Rio at one time or another and thats how we all know each other. Needless to say, just look at the pictures, we have a blast when we get together and it doesn't happen nearly enough. It's pretty ironic that everyone of us, except Katherine, lives in Utah and we only got together because Katherine was in town! Oh well, regardless of why we got together I am so glad we did because we always have so much fun. The kind of fun that your cheeks hurt at the end of the night because you are laughing so much. Here are some pics from the night.

This is Ayme and Vicki. They are hilarious!


This is the whole group.


Vicki, Adrien and Havila


Me & Katherine. The Modesto girls!


Another of the group.


Okay, one more...

I love these girls! And we love Cafe Rio, of course.

1 comment:

  1. How fun. I always get together with old coworkers. Coworkers can become some of the best friends. If fact 2 of my closest friends were coworkers, Ann and Leah.

    I didn't know you worked at Cafe Rio.

    ReplyDelete