Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Two visits with Nichole...

So last week was my spring break so I has a lot more free time than I am used to. Because of this, I decided to visit my sister and my niece on Tuesday and then I also went again on Saturday. We always have fun hanging out together. Of course I got to play with Brielle and while she was napping Nichole and I got to talk and hang out. We are both really sad that in 6 months Chad and I are moving back to California so I am trying to get in as much quality time with her as I can. On Tuesday we had a really fun time. We went to the mall to pick out a new bow for Brielle's hair and we got lunch there too.

Brielle snacked on some kind of rice cracker thing (forget what it is exactly)...anyways, as you can see she is eating here...

And another....

Now she is paying attention to the camera and not to her cracker...

And now she has completely forgoten about the cracker and is intent on just staring at me... I love her!!

We also had a good laugh trying to watch her crawl (to no avail) but she is getting very close. I have some viedos of that but am having a hard time posting them so I will try again later. Lastly I got to watch her eat baby food. It wasn't her first time, but it is still pretty new to her.

We were really laughing at this picture because she kept wanting to lean foreword so in this picture it looks like she is a little tipsy and the food on her face doesn't help. But she is still cute regardless.

I love my sister and my niece and I am so glad they live so close....at least for the time being!! I always have fun with them and I just realized that all my pictures are of Brielle and I didn't get one of me and Nichole...I'll need to do that next time.

3 comments:

  1. Love all the Little B pics! Your camera is so much better than mine! And that is awesome news about your hospital bill! Miracles like that really do happen... we just always need to keep our faith and pay tithing and God will look after us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT MOVING BACK TO CAL? I will miss you so much. I am so glad you have this blog and we can keep in touch. Okay Clair, we need to hang out. When are you free?

    I love the pictures of you niece. She is such a doll. I always look forward to seeing pictures and video of her. You need to get those videos up so I can see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what life is all about. Eating, visiting, helping, comforting, pictures, communicating, loving, families....
    Love you Clair.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete