Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A month of Afton

It's been a month since I blogged and I just have too much to post about, so here is a recap of February. Yes, it is all Afton. Our life doesn't really consist of much else lately... or at least not much that matters as much as her!

Showing off her outfit for a wedding reception...she is a very stylish baby if I do say so myself! (8 weeks)Ha!
I just loved this picture of my two favorite people.
Sitting with Aunt Kate watching the Superbowl...actually I am secretly going to teach her to hate the Superbowl like I do. So much for the secret part. See she is so bored she is yawning.
Mom, I just woke up, please get the camera out of my face...
(9 weeks old)

Visiting Grandma Tracy and showing her how she can hold herself up.
Getting tired of holding her head up...it's getting very heavy!
Taking a nap with daddy and Oliver...
Playing while Oliver naps.
I have started helping my dad with some office work and Afton goes with me. Here she is helping me work...ok, so maybe she doesn't really help, but she sure looks cute anyways!
Smile!
Here she is trying out her pack n play for the first time. It will be her crib for the next 6 months. We moved in with Chad's parents to save some money for when Chad goes back to school in the fall.
Mid binkie spit...her favorite past time.
(10 Weeks)
Getting a bath in the kitchen sink.
(11 weeks)
Conehead...this might only mean something to me. When we were little my mom and dad would put soap on our heads in the shape of a cone and call us "coneheads" after the characters on the T.V. show "Coneheads."
"I'm ready for my closeup mom!"
And lastly I got her to model two new outfits from Costco...
(12 weeks)
I want to eat her she is so cute! Look at that double chin...

She has recently discovered her hands and loves to chew on them all day long...
She also likes to kick her socks off all day long! Boy will I be glad when summer hits and I can let her go barefoot all the time...

Hopefully now that we are settled in the posts will be much for frequent and much smaller. Although I can never seem to narrow down the pictures I want to post of Afton. So they will definitely be more frequent and we will work on smaller :-)

2 comments:

  1. She is your life now that is why it seems that is all you do because it is. She is a doll! You can really tell how much you love her! I can so relate! I know how you feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so cute, and getting so big! she looks like shes almost bigger than oliver now. miss you clair!!

    ReplyDelete