Thursday, November 11, 2010

25 Years Young

Chad turned 25 yesterday. I meant to post a happy birthday blog for him yesterday but I didn't...shame.
We didn't do a whole lot for his birthday unfortunately.
We did get to go to Buffalo Wild Wings...Chad's been wanting to go there since it opened here in Modesto a little while ago. It was really fun to go out for a change. We haven't done it in a while.
Then we went home and cuddled while watching Survivor...boring much? Sorry chad that your pregnant wife has a hard time having energy late at night these days...
But Chad didn't care.
He is a wonderful caring husband who would put me first even on his birthday.
Words cannot describe how much I love him after 3 years of marriage. And having a baby on the way has only strengthened those feelings.
Chad is many things... a hard worker, a loving person, always smiling and joking. He makes our house fun. He loves me no matter what and he is going to make an amazing father in a few short weeks.
Ok, I don't want to get too sappy (too late) but I did want to wish Chad a happy 25th birthday and brag a little about what an amazing husband I have!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Chad! You are such a nice guy and Mike and I think you are super-terrific :) Hope you had a good b-day (sounds like you did! - We've been wanting to try the Buffalo Wild Wings for a while too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh happy late birthday to Chad! You look so beautiful in that picture too ( and I guess Chad looks alright)! Glad you guys got to go out. Ill call you tomorrow to talk

    ReplyDelete