Monday, October 18, 2010

october in Utah

I was also able to stay with my sister a few more says after the shower and spend some quality sister time. Something we don't get as often as we like since we live in two separate states. We mostly just relaxed around the house and played with my niece Brielle.
Brielle enjoying a sucker I gave to her :-)
My sister and brother-in-law are such good parents. They might no have known it but I was definitely keeping a watchful eye so that I could gain some parenting tips from them. And I definitely did! Brielle just adores both of them...


First attempt: I'm looking, she's not.
Second attempt: She's looking, I'm not. Oh well!
I also got to be there for B's 2nd birthday party. Nichole did such a good job!
It was a barnyard theme. Nichole even made Brielle her own cow cake and decorated a sheet cake from Costco as a barnyard. It all turned out so good.



Blowing out her candles with a little help from mom...
Eating her cake...doesn't need any help with that!

Opening presents:


Thanks Nichole, Chase and Brielle for letting me stay for a few days and enjoy your family! Love you!

3 comments:

  1. Love that post! I had so much fun having you here! I know Brielle did to because she still talks about Aunt Clair. You look so good in all the pics too, very photogenic! And don't worry, I know you and Chad will make great parents! You did get some really good pics of the party, I am going to try and steal them from the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your niece is adorable! And Nicole looks so great:) Glad you had a chance to spend some time with her and to eat some of that amazing cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big Brielle has gotten! She is so darling!

    Nicole did a great job on the cake!! Darling!

    ReplyDelete