Wednesday, December 29, 2010

3 weeks

Afton is getting bigger by the second and more beautiful every day. We are getting settled into a pretty good routine now. Most of the time I will feed her between 10-11 and then she won't wake up again until 2-3 am. Then she will sleep again until about 6-8. So I am really getting a good amount of sleep. Somehow I still manage to be tired but I think that is normal. Afton is still a very good eater. At her two week appointment last Thursday she was back to her birth weight. She has dropped down to 5 lbs 10 oz. So she really gained a lot of weight in the second week.
She can now hold her head up pretty good as displayed in the picture below.



I just love her silly faces after she gets done eating.

She loves falling asleep with her dad. I couldn't resist snapping this photo one morning.

Overall, Chad and I are adjusting great to being parents and we love every minute of it. Afton is a wonderfully good baby!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Chad and Claire! She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had her! Congrats! She is so cute! I thought to myself as I saw the first picture, "She looks like Chad." When I saw the last picture of her and Chad, it was confirmed! That last picture is so precious!

    ReplyDelete