Thursday, August 20, 2009

Things to be excited about...

1. So this last summer semester at the U was hard for a couple reasons. I had to take one of the hardest classes in my major, do an unpaid internship for 8 hours a week for 12 weeks, and just that fact that I had to take summer classes was a bummer. But it was all worth it. This was my last big semester before I graduate. I only have two more online classes in the fall and then I am home free and will be considered a college grad. At times I thought it would never happen! College is hard! So anyways this semester was definitely worth it because I got all A's with a 3.8 GPA. I was an all A kinda gal in high school but did keep that up in college. So this was one of the few semesters that I did get all A's and I am so proud of myself because it was hard!
2.Another thing to be excited about is that on Tuesday of next week, the 25th of August Chad and I will have our two year anniversary. In some ways it seems like we have been married for 10 years and in other ways it seems like only yesterday when we tied the knot. But either way it feels amazing to be hitting our two year mark. We are going through a lot of changes right now and we always know that we have at least one constant in our lives: eachother.
3. Being in California- It just feels nice.
4. Having a job I really like! I started work for my Uncle Dave at his company called Duct Testers the week we got to California. I worked here once before the summer Chad and I got married and I left when we moved to Utah. So it was the last job I had before we left and the first when I got back. I know that I am blessed to have a good paying full time job immediately upon moving, especially in our current economy. Chad is also working for Dave as a Technician. I plan to post more about our jobs later because I find it pretty interesting. But that will have to wait.
I also I am going to post more about our last two or three weeks. Moving, Hot August Nights and of course more about our Oliver. He is wonderful and I have a bunch of cute pictues tp post this weekend! Thats all for now just wanted to give some kind of an update.

3 comments:

  1. Way to go girl! That is awesome that you are almost done and that you received such great grades this last semester.

    I am glad things are going well for you guys in California. I can't wait to see more pictures of you sweet little dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you for graduating college! You are my inspiration to finish school! And guess what? August 25th is also the day Chase and I first met! Wierd, I totally forgot that was your anniversary! I just posted on our blog. B says hi. I kept trying to comment on your facebook but It would not let me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are getting settled in Calif. We missed seeing you guys in Idaho.
    love ya,
    linda

    ReplyDelete