Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Family, New Years & Siblings

So the Saturday after Christmas my sister Nichole, her husband Chase and daughter Brielle and Chad and I all went to Clearfield to visit my grandma Adams. We were supposed to go there on Christmas, but the snow prevented us, so we went then instead. We ate leftover Christmas dinner and just visited. My Grandma got Brielle this little singing and dancing frosty the snowman. Here is a little clip of Brielle and frosty.




She is adorable. Here is a picture of three generations. My grandma, sister Nichole, me and Brielle.


For New years we went to Chad's aunt and uncles house in Cedar Hills. His cousins Andrew, Ben, and Johnny and their families were all there. We played a little psychiatrist until midnight, did the count down of course, and the had a waffle party at midnight. They were really yummy. We has a really good time and stayed up way too late. Needless to say, we slept in the next morning. Then New Years we ate at Joe's Crab Shack and saw Marley & Me. It was a fun date. It's nice to get out once and a while. Here's some pics of us on New Years Eve.


Ben and Malynda


Andrew & Brittney


Johnny (Lorna wasn't feeling well)



Last week my brother Cody came to visit. He was here for a whole week so we got see a lot of him! We (Cody, his girlfriend Ariana, my sister Nichole and Chad and I) went to Cafe Rio one night for dinner. That was a lot of fun. I forgot to take a group picture though! Then on Friday Chad, Cody and my brother-in-law Chase all went snowboarding at Sun Dance. Oh and Scott Moses went too. Chad was really excited to go because he hadn't been snowboarding in a few years. They all had a lot of fun and were very tired that night. I took the day off of work and spent some time with my sister and my niece. We went to the mall and window shopped and of course took some pics of Brielle. That is one of my favorite past times as an aunt.


See Nichole, I got her to smile in a picture.


She is just so precious!!

And then on Saturday Cody and Ariana came so Salt Lake to spend the weekend with Chad and I. Saturday night we went to this pool hall and grill to play pool and eat. We had a ton of fun, even though I am not that great at pool.







Happy New year everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I love that picture of Brielle smiling! Will you pretty please email that one to me? And the one of me and Brielle together? You are such a good Aunt. I am glad you had fun weekend with Cody and Ariana. I will call you soon. Love ya. Oh and that dress she is wearing in my pictures is one from my friend Shari that let me barrow a bunch of clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the generation picture you and your sister look a lot a like.

    Your niece makes me want to go and wake up Ayla. She has been sleeping for a while and I can't again.

    I am glad you had a great New Year.

    I love to play pool. I not the best at it either. I used to own a pool table once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all such great pictures! Will you email me the files? I'm so glad you and Cody and Nichole and spouses, etc. got some good time together before Cody leaves in March. Thanks for being such a good sister. You actually look like a natural with that pool stick in your hand...
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was Jonny telling everyone that I wasn't feeling well? ha. More like annoyed and pregnant, but that's ok! I'm totally bummed that I missed out on that night. Jonny looks a little freaky in that picture, btw....

    ReplyDelete