Friday, December 26, 2008

Winter is definitely here...and Christmas has passed.

So our Christmas was really great. Christmas Eve Chad and I went to my sister Nichole's in Lehi. We fixed tortilla soup and had lots of goodies. Then we watched The Nativity. It is such a good movie and I would really recommend it to anyone! Here is a picture of my sister and her little baby Brielle. Aren't they cute?


Here are some pictures of Brielle's bath time. Just before this she laughed a little. It was her first laugh. I was excited to be there to hear it!




Earlier in the day we also went to see Chad's sister Jill who was visiting from California and her husband Phil and her son Parker. Here are some pics of Chad playing with Parker.




Chad has fun being a kid sometimes...or a lot of the time. But thats why I love him, because he is so much fun!



Christmas day we opened presents together. Chad got some new sunglasses, a white and blue dress shirt, a pea coat, a cell phone holder and some other stuff. I got a new jacket, some new boots, a scarf, some jewelry and a couple cd's. We had a really fun Christmas. We also went to my grandpa's house and just relaxed together at our apartment. We were sad we weren't able to go home, but we were also happy to have a peaceful Christmas by ourselves.


Here is me after a relaxing Christmas day.


Here is Chad and all the leftovers from Christmas morning...



And of course we got a ton, and I mean a ton, of snow this week. Here is a couple of pictures of my wonderful husband shoveling snow. He is so diligent. If it snows, you know where Chad will be the next morning.





There is a lot of snow!!




Lastly, here are a couple of new things we got for our fish tank. The first is a gold striped maroon clown.



And this is a clam.


Today we took a few things back from Christmas and then we went to temple square to meet Chad's Uncle Mike and some of his family to see the lights. I love this temple.


This is a good shot of us.


Here is another...


And here is a shot of all of us who were there.


It was a great Christmas!!



2 comments:

  1. I love seeing your pictures and keeping up with your life that I miss. Thanks. They are great!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had a good Christmas. I bet Temple square was just beautiful. That is so nice of Chad to shovel the snow. We have people that come and shovel. Your new fish are cool too.

    ReplyDelete