Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Brielle Nichole Tandy!!



So this is my first niece and I couldn't be more excited!!Her name is Brielle Nichole Tandy. She was 6 lbs 13 oz and 19 inches (I think). She has a full head of dark brown hair and is so cute. I am very excited to be an aunt in case you can't tell. Anyways, My sister Nichole gave birth about 1 o'clock on Saturday afternoon. There were some minor complications, but both mother and baby are home now and doing just fine.



Isn't she adorable??

4 comments:

  1. She is so cute. I can't believe that she has so much hair. I am glad to hear they are both doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I just found out you have a blog. Your niece is truly precious
    Can't wait to see you two at Thanksgiving! Your Favorite Aunt Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally found time to catch up on some blogs. Glad to hear you are both doing well and the baby is darling. It is fun to be an auntie....I sure enjoyed getting to know you better at the scrapbook retreat. Hope to see you soon.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chad and Clair, Im not a stalker or anything like that, My name is kevin cheney or (Cleo). Im your dads cousin and im curious about how him and your mom are doing. Its been forever sense Ive seen them and would love to know how to get in touch. My Email is cleocheney@yahoo.com if you would like drop me and email with some info Thanks Kevin

    ReplyDelete